ALS and BLS Emergency Medical Services and mutual aid for private callers and local 911 centers. Non-emergency transportation for patients who meet medical necessity. These requests for ambulance services are most often bed-confined and/or require special medical intervention or monitoring en route to their destination. Such services can only be performed by licensed Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs.) Ambulance services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accommodate emergency and non-emergency needs.
- Reduce extended response times on emergency calls
- Provide additional manpower when needed
- Deliver medical equipment and supplies to Ambulances out in the field
Assist aeromedical companies by providing the ground transport needed to get their clients to their final destination. These services are often used for individuals that become sick or injured while traveling away from home, or to bring them closer to loved ones that can care for them for an extended period of time.
- 24-Hour Access to Medical Transportation
- Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Ventilator and/or Bariatric Equipped
- Medical Stand-by for Major Sporting and Special Events
- Community Education